Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XMLSPY and DocBook

Corey,

I've used most of the editors that people have mentioned, including XXE
and Morphon.  If you can afford them, stick to Epic or Xmetal.  Either
will serve you well; whereas, the others will lack features that you'll
surely need.  I currently use Xmetal, mostly because of nasty
experiences with earlier versions of Epic.

Bill Lawrence
Matrix Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: Corey Arnold [mailto:corey@wubios.wustl.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 3:49 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XMLSPY and DocBook

Hi,
I am considering using DocBook to create a Manual of Procedures.
Ideally
I'd like to do so in an environment that is easy for those who are
unfamiliar with programming and mark up to understand.  Currently I am
trying to use XMLSPY.  If someone has attempted this before I would very

much appreciate input into the feasibility of this plan or if someone
can
suggest an information resource that would be great too.

Thanks,

Corey