Subject: Re: [Fwd: phantom xmlns in xhtml [was: DOCBOOK-APPS: xhtmlcustomization]]

Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:05:07PM -0500, ed nixon wrote:
>
>>I'll log another bug report with the xmllib/xsltproc folks about this
>>anomaly. Thanks.
>

>   This is I think fixed in the latest version. Please check with it *first* !
> If it's not precompiled for Windows, then recompile it yourself, please.
> Don't send me bugs because you didn't tried the last version, thanks.

Thanks, Daniel. Unfortunately, the bug report was submitted before this
note arrived.

Also unfortunately, I don't have the wherwithall to compile the latest
code; I'm forced to rely on what is posted.

In my defense, I *did* search the bug database and found nothing that
seemed relevant to the issue. I try to be considerate of the time of
those who donate so much to the betterment of good document processing.
Thanks, in case no one has bothered to say it for a while.

                ...edN