Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook and FOP

I am trying to convert my XML document to PDF using FOP.  I first generate
a .fo file using the Saxon XSLT engine using the default parser.  Then I am
using FOP to convert the .fo file to a .pdf.  I get a whole slew of errors
(about 200) and the end pdf file is less than perfect.  The table of
contents has all the correct entries, but is missing page numbers on a few
entries.  Also, footnotes are not properly formatted.  They appear, but are
not as superscripts.  Should I try using the Xerces parser with Saxon?  I
appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Corey

Corey Wells Arnold