Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: What's the most appropriate (and futureproof) way tostyle the FO?

Hi Bob

> Is there a property you could not set with the
> attribute-sets?

I wanted to change chapter titles to be of weight 100, and I was told
(in a private email) by someone very knowledgeable to use
titlepage.templates.xml, so I got the impression that this was not
possible via option params / option param attribute sets.

Something like

    <xsl:attribute-set name="chapter.title.properties">
      <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">100</s:attribute>
      <!-- possibly more styling -->
    </xsl:attribute-set>

doesn't seem to exist currently, so I have to use

    <t:titlepage t:element="chapter"...

  Perhaps I'm missing something though :)

Tobi

--