Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Placement of 'id' attribute in FO output for glossentryelements

Hello,

I am using XSL stylesheets version 1.60.0 and XEP to render FO to PDF
(in fact, via PostScript and then ps2pdf).  When I place a glossentry
in a glossary, the generated FO output includes the 'id' attribute in
the fo:list-item element.  I have noticed that this causes Acrobat
Reader (under Unix and Windows) to occasionally jump to a location
slightly above or below (by a few lines) the actual glossary entry
label.  While it is quite conceivable that this bug is being
introduced by XEP or ps2pdf, I noticed that hand-moving the 'id'
attribute to the fo:block element directly surrounding the text of the
label alleviates the problem.

Has anyone else noticed this behaviour?  Is there a good reason for
putting the 'id' attribute in the fo:list-item element rather than the
fo:block?  I suspect it shouldn't make a difference -- can anyone
suggest why it does?

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net