Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: [JadeTeX] footnotes in programlisting

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr> writes:

> When I include <footnote> in a <programlisting>, it is nicely
> typesetted with the default options of the stylesheets. But if I use:
>
> (define bop-footnotes
>   ;; Needs a -V tex-backend to jade
>   ;; Make "bottom-of-page" footnotes?
>   #t)
>
> The footnote is typesetted in a fixed font, like the programlisting
> itself. Understandable but annoying. Does it mean I should use
> callouts?

It's probably means the mode needs to be reset somewhere, e.g., a bug
in the DSSSL stylesheets.

It would save me a little time if you could provide me with a little
tiny DocbookXML test file and I'll see if I can fix this real quick.
(I can also provide you with debs built from CVS snapshots.)  Call me
Mr. Accomodating! :)