Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook xsl stylesheets and accessibilityrequirements?

Wow, this started quite the thread.
But what I was really looking for is for the HTML (rather than the XHTML), what things to meet accessibility requirements do Norm's stylesheets already provide?  Examples might be always supporting putting an alt attribute for all images, allowing resizing of point sizes.  That sort of thing.
My HTML output must meet accessibility requirements, so I'm going to have to go through and see what checkpoints are met and which are not, and design customizations, configurations, or overrides where needed.
This is always a combination of the XML you get plus the transformation you do, so I'll probably be putting in some information about "optional" docbook elements or attributes that authors MUST include in order to result in accessible HTML output.
I don't have much time in which to do this (about a week), so I was hoping someone had started a list, or there was already documentation about it in existence somewhere.
I can share what I find with this list, but my work on this will be interrupted by a business trip to India, so It'll be in April sometime.

--Trish