Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Support for more than one language in websiteDTD

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 11:35:31AM +0100, Fischer, Oliver wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to have my website in enlisch and german. Within the
>   pages, I can set the lang property. But is it possible generate
> the pages in such a way, that you can switch from on language to
> another by clicking on a symbol?
>
> I am looking for something like this:

> |                                           German    Englisch
> | menue
> | menue
> | menue       content content content content...

I presume you are using the tabular website style.
This requires a small customization.  There is a template
named 'home.navhead.upperright' that will put its content
in the upper-right corner of each page.  Currently it
just prints the text "Upper-right" to demonstrate
its possibilities.  If you instead define that template
in a customization layer to output
<a HREF="english/index.html">English</a> or something,
then you can get what you want.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com