Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: admon.graphics in docbook-xsl/fo

Using the xsl-stylesheets (1.60.1) and PassiveTeX, I added

      <xsl:param name="admon.graphics" select="1"/>

to my customization layer, and now I get the following crash; if I
take that admon.graphics out, it compiles.  Is there something else
required?  I have the graphics dir linked as "./images" the current
(I had tried specifying the path in the xsl with the same results;
btw, http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/ is ambiguous about the
admon.graphics.path syntax; an example there might help ;)

Here's the crash error:

! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.323 ...te.png"/></fo:block></fo:list-item-label>
                                                  <fo:list-item-body start-i...

?
! Emergency stop.

--