Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Open ebook conversions

Baráth Gábor wrote:

> Here is very simple stylesheet that demonstrates, how can you
> create the opf file. You have to add the filename and ids for
> pictures after the transformation. I'm sorry but i wrote this
> file only for proove the possibility creating microsoft reader
> file (lit) from the same source. Maybe it can be good for start.

You can look into htmlhelp/htmlhelp-common.xsl to templates in
mode="enumerate-images". They can extract all image filenames used in
document.

Similary html/manifest.xsl contains code that is able to produce list of
filenames of all generated HTML pages.

If there is a real need of eBook generation I can make templates more
general, so they can create input for both current use and also for
eBook manifest file.

In that case, could you point me to some documentation for eBook and
pleae also fill RFE, so request is not lost.

						Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz