Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: ANNOUNCE: sagehill XSL doc 0.9 released

I second that!

The XML sources would be nice too--then we can make our own PDFs (and practice what is being taught in the book at the same time).

Thanks,

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
Tel +972-4-6677165
Mobile +972-53-864280

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 09:35, Rune Enggaard Lausen wrote:
Bob Stayton wrote:
 > I've posted version 0.9 of "Using the DocBook XSL Stylesheets"

Bob,

This is a fantastic effort! Very well written, comprehensive and -
best of all - *maintained* :-)

I only miss one thing: A printable version. I like to tuck myself away
in a quiet corner when I read :-). Is it possible to get a
PDF-version, e.g.?

Best regards,

	Rune Lausen