Subject: Re: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: No "en" localization exists

Thank you for your quick response.

Unfortunatly, common/en.xml is there and ok.

I have read in a mail that it might be a libxml pb. But i dont understand,
i use libxml2 and nobody report error with it.
Anyway, I have installed the mail's recommended version of libxml
(1.8.17-8) but it is the same problem.

On linux, is there a "standard" or recommended xslt engine ?
What is the configuration you use ?

Thank you again.