Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: MSXML and docbook stylesheets

I've seen other listings regarding similar issues and I have a variation.  I
get an error from MSXML 4.10.9404.0,

Error while parsing
"file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/draft/docbook-xsl-1.60.1/common/l10n.xml".
 The attribute 'english-language-name' on this element is not defined in the
DTD/Schema.

My docbook file validates in XMLSpy and translates using IE 6  without the
server side translation.  Is this a problem with they way MSXML handles
namespaces or is there something else I've missed.  I'm using xsl stylesheet
version 1.60.1 locally.

If it is an MSXML issue, what xslt engine would be best in a windows server
environment using IIS ans ASP?

Thanks in advance,
Troy