Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook setup on Debian 3.0

On Thursday 27 February 2003 16:16, Yann Dirson wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:03:10AM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> > What I usually do, is having all of stable, testing, and unstable in
> > /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> Ah, I forgot the essential operation: once that is setup, you can
> request for a particular version to be installed using commands like:
>
> 	apt-get install sgml2x=0.99.7-1
> 	apt-get install sgml2x/testing
> 	apt-get install -t unstable sgml2x
>
> See apt-get docs for details.

Thanks for all the help.  After reading your post from earlier today I
realized that only the DTDDECL warnings should be ignored (for now).   The
following worked in the absence of runjade.

# make blah > make.out 2>&1
# grep -v "\:W\: DTDDECL" make.out

I'm getting sgml2x as described above for runjade, but  now I'm curious about
sgml2x.  This document contains a description of sgml2x that is the least
terse of any I've found so far.  Is it accurate?
http://lwn.net/2000/features/DocBook/
--
Mike M.