Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Posts not being delivered...

Ok, this explains things. Then those citing your missing mails got them
personally and not via the mailing list. Since I was on the recipients
list of this mail, I can't assure you whether things work again as
expected or not. I propose you answer another time to this mail, but
only to the mailing list. When that mail shows up, we can be sure
everything is fine again :o)

Cheers,
Patrick