Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Problems with saxon, XML Catalogs, and dbnotnx.mod

>>>>> Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no>:

[snip! DocBook XSL stylesheets and XML Catalogs on RedHat 8.0]

> Presumably this caused the docbook-style-xsl to tidy up after
> itself, when being removed?  And my RPM doesn't put anything in
> (yet).

I took at look at the spec file from the docbook-style-xsl source RPM
for RedHat 8.0, and discovered the xmlcatalog utility:
	http://www.xmlsoft.org/xmlcatalog_man.html

Very useful!  Should make it easy to manipulate the system XML
catalogs from RPMs.  Thanx for writing it, Daniel.

- Steinar