Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook - sablot.dll - Apache - WinXP

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 11:27:30AM -0800, Miroslav Wiesner wrote:
> I believe it is a pathing issue and the problem may lie in this statement:
>
> <xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
>
> Can anyone tell me what defines "local."? or where it get's defined? I can
> only find local-name() in XSLT defs.

The 'local.' in this case is just part of a parameter name string
and has no other significance.  The error message you
quoted below said it could not find the variable named
'l10n.xml'.  That is actually a parameter defined
in the common/l10n.xsl stylesheet file:

<xsl:param name="l10n.xml" select="document('../common/l10n.xml')"/>

Since it doesn't recognize that parameter name,
that probably means the l10n.xsl file was not loaded
correctly in the master docbook.xsl stylesheet:

<xsl:include href="../common/l10n.xsl"/>

Since the error message is so short, it is hard
to tell what is really going on and why the stylesheet
files are not loading correctly.