Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Current date?

There is something you can put in a docbook-xsl customization layer.

Saxon has extensions you can use to make this happen. Here are two site
addresses you might find useful:

http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon6.5.2/extensions.html#EXSLT
http://www.exslt.org/date/index.html

I cannot offer any more advise on this. Date/Time features do not seem to be
a part of the XML/XSLT specifications. So I look to the processors for that.
But I am very new at this, so there may be another, better way.

scott