Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Standardizing stylesheets PIs (Was: Re: [docbook-apps]Current date?)

I disagree, that this is a good idea. But if Jiri wan't to please go
ahaed. I would think it would be to complicated to parse the format
specifier using XSLT.

It would be much better with a couple example on using the exslt date
functions.

However documenting all PI in the stylesheets is a very good idea.

Both of these things could also be included in Bob's guide.

Regards,

Jens