Subject: Changing Table headers

I've figured out how to move Table/Figure and other headers to the
bottom of the image by adding

<xsl:param name="formal.title.placement">
figure after
example before
equation before
table before
procedure before
</xsl:param>

to my custom .xsl file...  (this is great BTW... I wish it was
documented someplace)

The next change I need to make is a bit more extreme though.

I'd prefer

contents</p>

to having the entire thing bolded.

I've found where this bolding is done, and removed it entirely, but how
do I add it back in as above?