Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Profiling works with html output, but not withfi/pdf

Marc Baaden wrote:

> Using profiling, I try to generate two versions of a document using
> docbook 4.2. My customized html.xsl stylesheet works fine (using
> html/profile-docbook.xsl). But my print.xsl stylesheet using
> fo/profile-docbook.xsl always includes everything in the generated
> fo/pdf output.
>
> Is there something special to do concerning the fo stylesheet ?

No, it works same way as in HTML stylesheet. Did you set at least one
profiling parameter (profile.*)?

You can also try latest version of stylesheets. In some of recent
versions there were some bugs in FO profiling which are fixed in the
latest release (1.60.1).

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz