Subject: using docbook for business letters ?

Hi,

I am also looking for an XML based approach to manage my
correspondence, thus being able to concentrate on its contents.
I think that - although not specifically developed for it -
docbook presents all necessary tags for that task.

So i wonder whether anybody has already (mis)used docbook for
the purpose of writing business letters, or whether that is
rather a bad idea for some reason that I might ignore yet.

What would be needed is a XSL driver stylesheet, as a customization
of the docbook print stylesheet, where you introduce the standard
letterhead, I'd guess.

Thanks for any pointers to examples or existing stylesheets or
the like (I didn't find something like that on the wiki, nor after
a websearch)

Cheers,
  Marc