Subject: RE: [docbook] external examples

[moving to docbook-apps]
If you're using Saxon or Xalan as your XSLT processor, you can use

<programlisting>
 <mediaobject>
  <imageobject>
   <imagedata fileref="yourfile.html" format="linespecific"/>
  </imageobject>
 </mediaobject>
</programlisting>

And turn on the textinsert extension (use.extensions=1;
textinsert.extension=1).  (You'll need to add the appropriate extensions JAR
file to your CLASSPATH.)

If you're using XSLTProc as your XSLT processor, you can use XInclude with
parse="text".  (I haven't tested this one.)

<xi:include href="yourfile.html" parse="text"/>

I don't know of any solutions if you're using DSSSL

Jeff Beal