Subject: bilbioid/@class="uri" and some other biblioentry rendering topics

	Hello,

	I'm using these customized templates to have a link in html
transformation for an uri biblioid. Perhaps it's of general interest?

    <xsl:template match="biblioid[@class='uri']"
mode="bibliography.mode">
     &lt;<a href="{.}">
            <xsl:apply-templates mode="bibliography.mode"/>
        </a>&gt;
            <xsl:value-of select="$biblioentry.item.separator"/>
    </xsl:template>
    <xsl:template match="biblioid[@class='uri']"
mode="bibliomixed.mode">
     &lt;<a href="{.}">
            <xsl:apply-templates mode="bibliomixed.mode"/>
        </a>&gt;
     </xsl:template>

	Other detail, docbook-xsl make an extensive use of <p/>
elements, probably to have benefits of margin-top and margin-bottom
properties. div[@class='biblioentry']/p is easy to match in css, but is
it really semantic?
	We usually use a default html.css for which a <p/> is clearly
text, so first line is indent. Bad effect on a biblioentry...

In html/biblio.xsl I read

<xsl:template match="abstract" mode="bibliography.mode">
  <!-- suppressed -->
</xsl:template>

	Not impossible to override, but should I understand that
abstract in a biblioentry is not very useful?

	Frédéric Glorieux.