Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Linking JavaScript Query

Hi Bob, I am using xsltproc to generate my output.

The build information is as follows from xsltproc -V:

Using libxml 20504, libxslt 10027 and libexslt 718
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20504, libxslt 10027 and libexslt
718
libxslt 10027 was compiled against libxml 20504
libexslt 718 was compiled against libxml 20504

This is a snip of the head of the resulting docs

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
   <head xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
     <title>5.2. Environmental Impacts in Agriculture</title>
     <link rel="stylesheet" href="../xhtml-styles.css" type="text/css"/>

Any ideas?