Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Mapping http://docbook.sourceforge.net identifier (catalogs)

Hello Marc,

First of all you can just turn off Docbook draft mode using
"draft.mode" parameter or change URL of watermark image using
"draft.watermark.image". You can set these parameters in your
customization stylesheet or using command-line (please refer to
Docbook stylesheets documentation).

The more general approach is to setup XML catalogs properly. Very
helpful info about XML catalogs creation can be found here:
http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/resolver/article/
Note that starting from version 3.5 XEP provides support for XML
catalogs (so there is no real need for extension any more). Use of
XML catalogs with XEP described in section "3.5. Resolution of
External Entities and URIs" of "XEP 3.5 User Guide" (userguide.pdf,
included in XEP distribution).

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov@renderx.com