Subject: hyphenation in tables

Hello,

I create a technical documentation in docbook-xml 4.2 and generate PDF
with Jade using the docbook2pdf wrapper. I use DSSSL Stylesheets in
version 1.77. I defined the language as: <book lang="de">

In the generated PDF-output we have a table with 7 colums.
The table head labels are:
Seminarart, Neuanlage, Buchung, Personaleinsatzplanung, Raumplanung,
Noten, Abrechnung

Some of this words are rendered over the margins into the next cell.
There is no hyphenation in this part. In all other parts in the Book the
hyphenation works perfectly.
For example "Personaleinsatzplanung" is to long to fit into one cell but
isn't hyphened which leads in very unreadable output.

----

There seems to be a bug in the dsssl stylesheet.

If I set the word "Personaleinsatzplanung" in the normal way

<row>
<entry>Seminarart</entry>
<entry>Neuanlage</entry>
<entry>Buchung</entry>
<entry>Personaleinsatzplanung</entry>
<entry>Raumplanung</entry>
<entry>Noten</entry>
<entry>Abrechnung</entry>
</row>

the result looks like this
... Buchung Personaleinsatzplanung Raumplanung ...
no hyphenation and writing in the next cell.

If I set a word, a blank or a new line before this word
"Personaleinsatzplanung" than the hyphenation works

<row>
<entry>Seminarart</entry>
<entry>Neuanlage</entry>
<entry>Buchung</entry>
<entry> Personaleinsatzplanung</entry>
       ^^^
<entry>Raumplanung</entry>
<entry>Noten</entry>
<entry>Abrechnung</entry>
</row>

the result looks like this
  Person-
aleinsatz-
planung

This occures for every word at the beginning of a paragraph.

Knows somebody a solution for this bug?

thanx in advance
Steffen