Subject: Questions about creating a bibliography

Good afternoon:

I'm working on creating a bibliography for my Master's thesis and am getting
a little confused with the Docbook models for bibliographic entries.  SO
here are the questions:

1. Can you use a biblioentry for cooked bibliographies or do you have to use
bibliomset?
2. How do you handle citing websites where (according to APA and MLA) you
have to also list a URL and a last accessed date?
3. Can cooked bibliographies have more than one author?
4. If I change my mind and decide to use raw bibliographies, will the
stylesheets convert it to something like APA so I just have to tweak?

Thanks in advance
Carlos
--
Carlos E. Araya
email: werewolf25@earthlink.net

We can move with savage grace to the rhythms of the night
Cool and remote like dancing girls in the heat of the beat and the lights
We can wear the rose of romance an air of joie de vivre
Too tender hearts upon our sleeves or skin as thick as thieves, thick as
thieves...
Rush -- Force Ten