Subject: DocBook Slides 3.1.0 XHTML and FO->PDF Questions

Hi,

I recently used the DocBook Slides 3.1.0 package to prepare a
presentation.  And I have noticed a couple of problems:

1. The CSS link to browser/slides.css appeared four times in each
generated xhtml foilnn.html file.
(http://www.ociweb.com/javasig/knowledgebase/2003-07/xhtml/frames.html)

2. When I used pdfxmltex to render the generated FO file into PDF, all
of the hyperlinks are surrounded with "url(...)", which throws the
browser off.
(http://www.ociweb.com/javasig/knowledgebase/2003-07/jboss-presentation.pdf)

Is there anything that I can do to correct this?  Especially 2.

--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao@networkusa.net