Subject: Customising header.content template for XSL/FO

Hi All,

I am trying to customise headers in my PDF output (xsltproc/FOP
toolchain) by overriding the header.content template
in my driver file. Whatever I do, even if I simply copy the original
template across, I get errors of the form:

XML/config-fo.xsl:37: warning: Namespace prefix fo is not defined
   <fo:block>
            ^
XML/config-fo.xsl:48: warning: Namespace prefix fo is not defined
         <fo:page-number/>
                        ^

Without the copy of the header.content template in the driver file, all
is well. I have seen this customisation discussed on the list, so it
must work for others. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick.

System: xsltproc and FOP on Mac OS X, all latest versions. Release
1.63.1 of the XSL style sheets.
Nick Hunt
nick@magmouse.demon.co.uk