Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Customising header.content template for XSL/FO

The fo: prefix has to be declared in each individual stylesheet using it.
Chances are good that none of the rest of your customizations use the fo:
prefix (many types of customizations, such as parameters and attribute-sets
never use the namespace prefix).  You will need to declare the fo namespace
with the following declaration within the start tag of your xsl:stylesheet
element:

 xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"

Jeff Beal