Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ò etc.

Michael Wiedmann wrote:

> Can someone explain me why Mozilla (1.2a as well as Firebird 0.6)
> gives me the following error if I try to load a DocBook XML document:
>
> XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
> Location: file:///home/mw/work/tex-refs/tex-refs.xml

The problem with Mozilla XML parser is that it doesn't parse external
entities and DTD in which ograve is declared is a such external entity.
This is bug which is known for several years, but has not been fixed
yet. May be Mozilla develepors call it feature :-(

					Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
   http://www.kosek.cz