Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Any way to keep <!DOCTYPE...> definition int o

For now, I am happy with a static external general <!ENTITY> delcaration,
so I can include a file
that in turn inlcudes all the global entity definitions. I fugured out how
to correctly escape the content of
<xsl:text>:

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:text disable-output-escaping='yes'><![CDATA[<!DOCTYPE chapter
SYSTEM "c:/docbook/4.2/docbookx.dtd" [
 <!ENTITY % global_entities SYSTEM "c:/mydoc/myents.ent">
  %global_entities;
]]]>>
    </xsl:text>
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

Daniel, what is dose it mean to 'generate an internal subset with XSLT'?

Does it mean to not let the ENTITY substitutions take place?

Taro