Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] PassiveTex and styling problems

I don't use PassiveTex myself, but a quick glance at the feature support
yesterday revealed that it doesn't completely support proportional
dimensions, so that is probably the cause of the first, second, and fourth
problems below.  As for the third problem, you can't do it with
page-masters, but you may be able to approximate the effect by wrapping the
figures in question in a <fo:block-container/> object with the
reference-orientation set to '90'.  However, I'm not sure if this works in
PassiveTex, as the conformance notes just say, "doable for most objects".

Jeff