Subject: help using DocBook stylesheets to produce pdf

Hi, I'm hoping for any helpful advice about using DocBook stylesheets to
produce pdf:

* I want to add "padding" to my images.  I tried specifying the viewport
(i.e. depth="8cm" contentdepth="4cm") but was unsuccessful.  Is this because
FOP 02.05 does not work? It is also not the most effective way considering
my screenshots are of varying sizes.

* I was also hoping for some pointers to change section title font color and
a way to prevent section titles from appearing at the bottom of the page.

Regards, Mark.