Subject: [docbook-apps] .bib to DocBook ?

Hello,

	I am willing to write my thesis in DocBook. However, I do need
a way to import bibliographic references from medline to my
manuscript. For the moment, I'm considering using pybliographer to
generate bibtex bibliographies, then convert them to DocBook ones. The
problem being that I can't find such a filter on the internet :(

	Any suggestion?

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles