Subject: Re: Is emacs docbook ide still maintained?

> this question is partially to Norman, but partially to the community too.

> Is DocBook IDE as at http://nwalsh.com/emacs/docbookide/index.html
> still maintained?  Is it used by DocBook authors? Is it useful?

No idea of the answer to any of your questions, but personally I use
the PSGML major mode to edit DocBook documents, and it works great for
me.

Some references:
	http://psgml.sourceforge.net/
	http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-emacs/

There's also XAE, which is based on psgml.  But there doesn't seem to
have been a lot of activity on it lately:
	http://xae.sunsite.dk/