Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] how to add "extra" meta-info to a docbookdocument

Seems to me you're overloading the condition attribute, which is
intended for effectivity. Could what you need be as simple as assigning
the value you want to a "spare" attribute, and let your stylesheet figre
out how to handle it?

For example, instead of <section condition="webpagestuff">
 <section role="webpagestuff">

I use role like this because (as Norm suggests in the DB Guide) it's not
part of the common attributes parameter entities, and so is not likely
to be needed for something else.

Regards,
Denis

-- "Why go to school? Because it takes twelve years to break a child's
spirit."