Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xmlresume-docbook stylesheet

It looks good, unfortunately it does not fit my needs, since an german
lebenslauf (CV) is more chronological orientated.

If you want, you can take a look at my lebenslauf here:
http://www.xshare.com/uebermich/lebenslauf.html

It is in German, but I think this is not so important.

BTW, it is written with WebsiteDTD...

Bye

Oliver Fischer