Subject: HTML Forms

Hi,

I am investigating the possibility to use DocBook
to represent very long questionnaires. These
questionnaires are basically forms and they will
have to be both printed (PDF) and presented on
the web (XHTML).

DocBook is not supporting forms but I found that
there is a module for HTML Forms:
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/1.1/index.shtml

The only information I could find about this
module is the DTD from above, which is not much.

Is there any information on this module?

Are there any stylesheets for it?

Did anybody use it?

Thanks,
Marius