Subject: [website] olink mechanismen complains about missing website.database.xmlbut this isn't missing

Hello,

at the moment I am playing around with website 2.5.0 and it's olink
mechanism. First of all: the source XML documents are in different
directories. Here is my makefile target:

(unset SGML_CATALOG_FILES; $(XSLTPROC) $(XSLTPROC_OPTIONS) -o $@ \
	--stringparam autolayout-file "$(.CURDIR)/autolayout.xml" \
	--stringparam target.database.document \
	"$(.CURDIR)/website.database.xml" \
		$(XSL_TABULAR) $<)

I specify target.database.document explicitly. Nevertheless the XSL
stylesheets give these warnings:

(unset SGML_CATALOG_FILES; /usr/local/bin/xsltproc --catalogs --nonet
--xinclude -o tests/zielendeseite.html  --stringparam autolayout-file
"/usr/home/plexus/ew/pwxsl/kopf/test/netzseite/autolayout.xml"
--stringparam target.database.document
"/usr/home/plexus/ew/pwxsl/kopf/test/netzseite/website.database.xml"
./../../website/xsl/tabular.xsl tests/zielendeseite.xml)
Variable $SGML_CATALOG_FILES not set
warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"

May it is possible to avoid this warning?

Bye

Oliver Fischer