Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Chapter boiler plate text, xslt stylesheets.

At 14:09 07/10/2003 -0400, Jeff Beal wrote:
>Set the parameter 'chapter.autolabel' to 0.  When this is non-zero, the
>stylesheets pull the gentext from the context named 'title-numbered'.  When
>it is zero, they pull the gentext from the context named 'title-unnumbered',
>which, as you see, has the proper template without 'Chapter %t'.

Thanks Jeff. That's it.

One more if I may...
(Hoist by mine own I think).

Is it possible to get a chapter/sect1 to 'continue' numbering,
or at least to number from n?

I need the chapters unumbered, and the sect1's (beneath them)
numbered. .... or is it a case of turn off numbering and
manually number it?

regards DaveP