Subject: Re: [docbook] Error processing FO output from docbook-xsl

Hello, Robert.

RS> Both processors imply that the output does not validate as FO. Does
RS> docbook-xsl produce FO to a different schema than the FO processors I am
RS> using? Both are current versions.

Docbook XSL FO stylesheets produce compliant XSL FO documents. The
problem is in your source Docbook document - it's seems to be missing
top level element (i.e. <article> or <book>). Try to validate your
source document against Docbook DTD.

BTW, stylesheet related questions are more suitable for docbook-apps
mailing list so I will crosspost my answer there.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX