Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Some customisation features for htmlhelp/htmlhelp-common.xsl

W. Borgert wrote:

> I had to customise the output for CHM a little bit and had to
> add some new variables in htmlhelp/htmlhelp-common.xsl of the
> DocBook XSL stylesheets.  I don't even understand the meaning
> of most bits - I'm not an expert on MS htmlhelp and just got
> the correct values from people who know :-)  It would be nice
> to have this customisation features in the official docbook-xsl
> distribution.  What can I do to get into the main line?

Well, I don't think that it is useful to add some features when me (and
also you) don't know what they do. But if you could provide me with some
URL to documentation (even unofficial, there are some undocumented
features in use already) this will be different story.

Still, you can use htmlhelp.hhp.tail parameter to add custom stuff to
your project file.

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz