Subject: Turn off page number for xrefs to parts

Bob wrote:
What version of the stylesheets are you using? ...

Bob,

I upgraded the XSLs from 1.60.1 to 1.62.4 and now it
works fine with FOP 0.20.4.

Now all I want to do is turn off the page reference
when xref is to part.
Part I "Some Title"

But, I still want xref to chapter, section, figure,
table, procedure etc. to have page number
Part I "Some Title" [#]

Sean Wheller