Subject: New Serbian translation for DocBook XSL

Hi group (people 8) ). If I understood the docs correctly, this is the
list where I can contact the maintainer of DocBook stylesheets and
submit new translations. I've translated 1.62.4 XSL stylesheets to
Serbian in cyrillic, previously it was only in latin (and incomplete).
We use both cyrillic and latin, so first I would first like to know what
are the options:
- is it possible to have both cyrillic and latin translations for the
same language and
- is above is true, how to resolve naming isuess.
Thanks in advance.
PS: If this list is not appropriate for this question, I would
appreciate pointers to where I should inquire on that.

Branislav Jovanovic, fangorn AT eunet DOT yu