Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] improved citation support proposal (RFE 810932)

On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 02:18  PM, Carlos Araya wrote:

> It's a good start but nothing more than that.

Yes, but without a "start," you go nowhere.  Both Markus and I made
clear that the RFE is focused on a specific aspect of the larger
problem.

> Ideally, the stylesheets would know how to format a
> bibliography entry so all I'd have to do is enter de data.

You're correct, and we all know this perfectly well.  As I also
explained, this is other major aspect of what we are up to.  Without
this improved citation support, however, it cannot happen.

Step 1.  Improve citation support
Step 2.  Improve formatting

Bruce