Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Question regarding TOC layout for HTML Help .chm filebuilt with merge modules

In case anyone else runs into a problem laying out the TOC for HTML Help
project
that includes merge modules, I recommend using a tool called FAR, courtesy
of
helpware.net. It has a great editor for .hhc files, among other things. It
helped me
deal with the mysterious behavior of Microsoft HTML Help compiler/viewer.

Taro Ikai

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/