Subject: Profiling, in speciial case one part in all other cases other part

Hi All,

I am currently working on a set of modular manuals where I sometimes need to
include different text for some of the manuals. I would like to use
profiling for this but I do not want to name a profile for each device. E.g.

<para thingie="withredbutton">Push the red button to operate the
device.</para>
<para>Push the blue button and shake well to operate the device.<para>

Where I want to include the firts para for the device with the red button
but the second para for the thousand an rapidly growing other models of
thingie.

Is there a way to do so without having to update this part of the manaul for
every new thingie we make?

Kind regards,
Maarten Sandes