Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Pros and cons DocBook vs Word2003

Hello,

Main argument on why using DocBook instead of Word is freedom. Problem
is that freedom is hard to evaluate in terms of money, which is
generally the only argument for decision-makers...

This is not directly related but you can read
or any text related to the open-source philosophy.

You may also ask your question on the xml-doc@yahoogroups.com list.

Camille.